Centrelink access is available through MDHSS.
MDHSS provides a Centrelink agency to the community. A place where you get help with Centrelink, Medicare and other government services.
MDHSS Centrelink Agency assists you to
- Get help to set up and access digital services
- Ask questions and get a referral
- Use internet enabled computers and printers
- Get brochures and fact sheets
- Call main Centrelink using a direct phone to services
- Use the phone claiming service
- Get reply paid envelopes
- Use the fax and photocopier
- Copy and verify identity documents
- Fax claim forms and documents
You can use the self-service via a phone, fax and computer / Internet access during opening hours or MDHSS Staff can assist in online services, completing and lodging forms, providing brochures and registering for Centrelink or Medicare.
|MDHSS Centrelink||Open Hours|
|Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday||
10am to 12.30pm (assisted service)
9am – 5pm (self service)
9am – 12noon (self service)