We love keeping you active, healthy and happy.
Physiotherapy keeps you moving. Benefits include decreasing pain, improving joint mobility, increasing strength and coordination and improved cardiac function. Whether you are dealing with chronic pain, recovering from an illness or injury, visiting a physiotherapist can help.
Our experienced Physiotherapists at MDHSS are here to help you maintain your sporting goals or to simply remain active. We treat a variety of sporting and non-sporting injuries, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Upper limb pathologies including shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist and hand pain.
- Lower limb pathologies including hip, leg, knee, shin, ankle and foot pain.
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Vertigo / Dizziness
- Chronic pain
MDHSS Physiotherapists are available for treatment between Monday and Friday.
Your physiotherapy program will include an assessment of your condition and causative factors including postural alignment and biomechanics (including video analysis if required). Treatment of your condition may include:
- Joint mobilisation
- Soft tissue therapy
- Dry needling technique
- Taping to assist protection of joints/tissues or to assist with posture
- Corrective retraining of your posture and biomechanics through exercise prescription