Planned Activities Group (PAG)
Social and recreational programs for Frail, Aged, Disabled or people from a non-English speaking background.
Mallacoota is an inclusive community, MDHSS are active in providing social and recreational activities for ALL age groups
The Planned Activities Group (PAG) provides social and recreational programs for people who are frail aged, people who have a disability and people from non-English speaking backgrounds.
The activities are designed to provide clients with physical, social, intellectual and emotional stimulation. PAG operates five days per week and includes some weekend excursions.
To find our more information about the activities, like when they are on, where you should meet and what they involve, please click the green button to visit our Events/Activities Calendar.
Regular planned activities for the year are as follows:
- Merimbula Bus trips – out of town (fortnightly)
- Centre-based meals (twice weekly)
- Men’s exercise classes (twice weekly)
- Friendship sewing group (weekly)
- Pizza Lunch at the Shed (weekly)
- Coffee Quiz at the Shed (weekly)
- Gentle exercises (2 times per week)
- Arthritis exercise (2 times per week)
- Bridge club (2 times per week)
- GEM Club (weekly)
- Walking group (weekly)
- Movie afternoons (monthly)
- Book club (monthly)
- Water aerobics (weekly)